Early Developing Sounds Combination Kit
Contains: EDS-002 EDS-003 EDS-004 EDS-005 EDS-006 EDS-010 SKU: EDS-020 Price: $125.97
Combination of The Entire World of Early Developing Sounds Instructional Workbook (SKU: EDS-010) and Early Developing Sounds Articulation Flip Books (SKU: EDS-001).
Workbook has all the early developing sounds in one volume! Twelve sounds in all [k/g, t/d, f/v, p/b, w/h, and m/n]. And the flip books are great for articulation practice for early developing sounds for preschoolers and elementary school age children. The following sounds are covered in this adorable set of five flip books: P&B, T&D, W, H&L, M&N, R, S&L blends.
More about Early Developing Sounds Articulation Flip Books
All the common early developing sounds:[P & B], [T & D], [W, H, & L], [M & N], and [R, S, & L] Blends are covered in this adorable set of five flip books.
Just like Flip Then Say™ Articulation Flip Books, each book contains three "flip-able" panels that allow students to change one or all three sections of amusing and fun sentence stories. Each panel is divided and color-coded by sound and word position (initial, medial, final) for quick and easy identification.
The books are versatile because, besides articulation practice, you can use the books for expressive and receptive language development. Great for teaching and practicing verb tenses, pronouns, prepositional phrases, syntax, sentence formulation and word retrieval, why/how prediction, Wh- questions, vocabulary development, basic concepts and story telling. Appropriate for working on autism, early intervention, fluency and general education.
All sentence stories, designed for younger, non-reading children, show colorful yet concise concepts to practice. Over 250,000 sentence story combinations possible in all!
Set contains five flip books and a convenient carry-bag. Each book is also available for individual purchase. Ages 3 and up.
|Award Winner: Book of the Year Award: Flip Book for Kids (2007) from Creative Child Magazine!|
More about Instructional WorkbookThe latest in "The Entire World of™...." articulation series.
All the early developing sounds in one volume! Twelve sounds in all [k/g, t/d, f/v, p/b, w/h, and m/n].
Loaded with easy to find and use activities that your kids will love.
Each section targets a different sound cognate (i.e. k/g) and includes:
- Reproducible screening forms: single sheet for each cognate sound for all word positions.
- Visual reference pictures: for visual reference of mouth, jaw and tongue position.
- Sound teaching tools: Tips to help teach the sound.
- Word lists: With separate practice lists for single words, phrases and sentences.
- Sound book reference lists: handy cross-reference by target sounds and ages.
- Activities pages: Includes craft-type of activities and games with reproducible templates for initial and final word sounds, step-by-step instructions, snack ideas, craft suggestions, motor and movement therapy, song, and finger-plays are all included.
- Picture cards: Contains 12 target words and pictures for each sounds in large 3.25x 3.5 cutout picture cards.
- Homework pages: to send home for target sound reinforcement
All the activities and homework pages are designed for younger students with larger colorable pictures.
Over 200 pages. Ages 3 and up.