|The Entire World of S & Z Curriculum Book (Digital Download) SKU: EWS-014D Price: $39.99 On Sale! $34.99 ||
Digital Download only.
Treat lisp (/s/ & /z/) articulation errors while achieving academic goals simultaneously!
Age appropriate activities for /s/ and /z/ in an easy-to-use, age-appropriate format that is aligned to state academic curriculum standards. Complements The Entire World of R Curriculum Book. Backed by exhaustive research, the proven techniques and methodologies presented are the foundation for any evidence-based practice.
Top features include:
• Organized by word position (initial, medial, final, and mixed) for both /s/ and /z/
• Includes /s/ blend activities
• Aligned to state academic curriculum standards
• Age-appropriate sections with activities for younger and older students
• Easy download and print capability included
• Loads of activities to keep your students engaged and motivated
Activities for younger students (grades 1-3) focuses on these academic standards:
• Isolate beginning, middle and ending sounds in words
• Identify onset and rhyme
• Use alphabetical order
• Read compound words
• Respond to literal, inferential and evaluative questions to solve a problem
Features that appeal to younger students, including cute illustrations, child-friendly fonts (mimics handwriting), and handwriting guides for answers are incorporated.
The activities for older students focus on more advanced skills and are formatted to appeal to an older age-group. Skills and academic standards addressed include:
• Correct capitalization (Initial word in a sentence, proper nouns, days of the week, etc.)
• Appropriate end punctuation of sentences
• Writing in complete sentences
• Recognizing and using correct word order in written sentences
• Distinguishing fact from fiction
• Classify grade-appropriate categories of words
Includes data collection form, certificate and motivational reproducibles.
Download and print capability is included for fast access and printing of the activities.
Ages 5 and up.
The Entire World of R Curriculum Book
R aligned to state curriculum standards. Activities for all allophones of vocalic /r/ [air, ar, ear, er, ire, or] as well as prevocalic /r/, /r/ blends and recurrent /r/ are included. Organized into sections for younger and older students. Addresses skills such as capitalization, ABC order, punctuation, categorization, synonyms and antonyms.Add To Cart
The Entire World of S and Z Instructional Workbook
The complete reference for frontal and lateral lisps. Treat S, S blends, final S clusters and Z articulation disorders with ease. Loads of worksheets!Add To Cart
The Entire World of S & Z Idioms
S&Z articulation and idiom practice in one volume. Great for middle school, high school and ESL.Add To Cart