|Visual Schedule for the Classroom Price: $29.95 ||
Visual Schedule for the Classroom is designed for special education and non-verbal students in elementary through high school. Communicate with 3" x 3" original, laminated, full-color schedule cards of 66 common classroom activities. Words are printed on the front and back of the card. Includes "Velcro coin."
Here a few sample activities:
1. Use VISUAL SCHEDULE picture cards to remind students of their daily activities in the classroom. For example, going to your cubby, going to the bathroom, circle time, work at centers, snack time, PE, music, visitors coming or time to go home, etc.
2. Use VISUAL SCHEDULE picture cards to inform parents and caregivers of the student's activities for that day. Ask the student what he/she did at school. The student can then show or give an appropriate picture of an activity they did today.
3. Use VISUAL SCHEDULE picture cards for making transitions smoother! When changing activities (or locations) show the classroom a picture of where they are going.
4. Use VISUAL SCHEDULE picture cards to answer questions. Ask questions that can be answered by showing an appropriate picture. (ex: "How do you get to school?" Answer: Bus. "Where do you store your backpack?" Answer: Locker. etc.)
5. Use VISUAL SCHEDULE picture cards as vocabulary. Use pictures of favorite items or activities to teach vocabulary words, to read, to write, or to copy, trace or spell.