SLP Resources - Speech Therapy Materials
I am regularly asked for recommendations on different tools, training, resources and services available to speech therapy. People particularly want to know what tools I use to develop my books and materials.
As a result, I've put together a list of recommended speech and language resources that I've either personally used (in most cases) or which have come highly recommended to me by people I trust.
I will add to this lists as I come across new resources that I recommend:
- Activity Tailor: By Kim Lewis. Kim is the author of Artic Attack for R Games, Artic Attack for /s/ and /z/ games.
- Mommy speech: http://mommyspeechtherapy.com/
- Speech Therapy Forum - "Your Guide To The Most Useful & Effective Speech Therapy Materials
- Addriya.com: Ideas for incorporating yoga and learning.
by Christine Ristuccia, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Articles on our Blog
- Vocalic R Training Software
- Free Speech Therapy Videos
- Speech Therapy Articles
- Free Training for Vocalic R
- Free Word Lists for R
- Speech Therapy Chart for Vocalic R
- Free Training for Affricates
- Implementing Yogic Techniques
- Frontal Lateral Lisp Disorders
- Free SLP Resources
- Graduate CFY Material
- Parent and Teacher Resources
- Assessment Flow Chart for Vocalic R
- Ask Mrs. R