Effective Evaluation and Intervention Procedures for Frontal and Lateral Lisp Disorders
Course Objectives:At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Participants will know the characteristics of the 4 types of lisp disorders.
- Participants will name the two possible tongue placements for /s/ and /z/.
- Participants will list the 22 variations for /s/ and /z/, initial and final /s/ blends.
- Participants will know at least one technique to elicit tongue placement.
Download it for free today!
- Articles on our Blog
- Vocalic R Training Software
- Free Speech Therapy Videos
- Speech Therapy Articles
- Free Training for Vocalic R
- Free Word Lists for R
- Speech Therapy Chart for Vocalic R
- Free Training for Affricates
- Implementing Yogic Techniques
- Frontal Lateral Lisp Disorders
- Free SLP Resources
- Graduate CFY Material
- Parent and Teacher Resources
- Assessment Flow Chart for Vocalic R
- Ask Mrs. R