|Curriculum Book Library SKU: LIB-004 Price: $83.98 ||
Get 3 curriculum books for the price of 2! Save $44.99.
Treat articulation errors while achieving academic goals simultaneously!
Age appropriate activities for the most common articulation error misproductions. All in an easy-to-use, age-appropriate format that is aligned to state academic curriculum standards. Backed by exhaustive research, the proven techniques and methodologies presented are the foundation for any evidence-based practice.
Includes these three books:
The Entire World of SH & CH Curriculum Book (144 pages)
Top features include:
• Organized by word position (initial, medial, and final)
• Aligned to state academic curriculum standards
• Age-appropriate sections with activities for younger and older students
• Easy download and print capability included
• Loads of activities to keep your students engaged and motivated
Activities for younger students (grades 1-3) focuses on these academic standards:
• Isolate beginning, middle and ending sounds in words
• Identify onset and rhyme
• Use alphabetical order
• Read compound words
• Respond to literal, inferential and evaluative questions to solve a problem.
Features that appeal to younger students, including cute illustrations, child-friendly fonts (mimics handwriting), and handwriting guides for answers are incorporated. The activities for older students focus on more advanced skills and are formatted to appeal to an older age-group.
Skills and academic standards addressed include:
• Correct capitalization (Initial word in a sentence, proper nouns, days of the week, etc.)
• Appropriate end punctuation of sentences
• Writing in complete sentences
• Recognizing and using correct word order in written sentences
• Distinguishing fact from fiction
• Classify grade-appropriate categories of words
Includes data collection form, certificate and motivational reproducibles. Download and print capability is included for fast access and printing of the activities.
Ages 4 and up.