|The Entire World of Early Developing Sounds Instructional Workbook SKU: EDS-010 Price: $39.99|
The latest in "The Entire World of™...." articulation series.
All the early developing sounds in one volume! Twelve sounds in all [k/g, t/d, f/v, p/b, w/h, and m/n].
Loaded with easy to find and use activities that your kids will love.
Each section targets a different sound cognate (i.e. k/g) and includes:
- Reproducible screening forms: single sheet for each cognate sound for all word positions.
- Visual reference pictures: for visual reference of mouth, jaw and tongue position.
- Sound teaching tools: Tips to help teach the sound.
- Word lists: With separate practice lists for single words, phrases and sentences.
- Sound book reference lists: handy cross-reference by target sounds and ages.
- Activities pages: Includes craft-type of activities and games with reproducible templates for initial and final word sounds, step-by-step instructions, snack ideas, craft suggestions, motor and movement therapy, song, and finger-plays are all included.
- Picture cards: Contains 12 target words and pictures for each sounds in large 3.25x 3.5 cutout picture cards.
- Homework pages: to send home for target sound reinforcement
All the activities and homework pages are designed for younger students with larger colorable pictures.
Over 200 pages. Ages 3 and up.